Monday, March 31, 2008

Leading the Music?

Wonder what song Angie was going to lead us in? Maybe, "God Bless America." Maybe she was signing, I know some sign language and I don't recognize that as any sign I know. Do you talk with your hands. Are you expressive? As children, we use to laugh at my mama when she was talking on the phone. Her hand's were always flying this way or that. We would tell her if we cut her hands off she couldn't talk. She'd get so mad at us.

I took these pictures of some of the family on Friday. We went to Jekyll Island beach for a few hours. Crazy Aunt Betsy was calling every Utah relative (that would answer their phones) and telling them that she was at the beach and it was 82*. It had snowed out there the day before.






Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Wish I could have been there. I would have sung whatever Angie was leading. Was that Gracie?

Elizabeth said...

I wish I could be at the beach in 82 degree weather!!! It snowed AGAIN here last night!! I'm so tired of Utah!

gigi said...

Yes, Amanda that is precious Gracie Irene and Elizabeth all I can say to you is, "I'm sorry.

Sandman said...

Looks like Angie was caught up in the Spirit ... Can I get an Amen?

Jordan Kay said...

"Amen!" Barney's friend chris;) Love all of these folks too, just wish it wasn't under these circumstances...

Anonymous said...

G, It looks like you had a big crowd on Friday. Did y'all fly kites??

gigi said...

Yes, Sister, kite flying was involved. One kite flown by Shelby, Jonah and Manny. Roger and I tried to get up a funky one I had bought at Sam's club but it wasn't worth the 10 bucks I paid for it. I've found that the 3.99 to 5.99 priced kites fly the best for me.

The Griffis 4 said...

http://christongriffis.blogspot.com/
so I created a blog!!

Harmony said...

I talk with my hands too. So many people make fun of it but it is a habit that is hard to break. But when you see someone else doing it. Moving their hands as if no one would understand what you are saying without them moving. You think that crazy lady is just going to town with her hands. Not realizing that you do it just as much.

I love your blogs. Your kids are so cute. In case you are wondering I am Echo's Sister Harmony Joy