I 've always loved this picture of Dad Griffis, my F.I.L.
It was taken at my youngest son, Travis and Jordan's wedding.
I think I love it because he has a great smile on his face.
He doesn't smile a whole lot.
The Sweetheart and I were with him last night when he suffered another stroke. He had a quadruple by pass two weeks ago and was really doing pretty well. They moved him on Tuesday of this week to a wonderful Rehabilitation hospital, Brooks. They ended up taking him back to St. Vincent's last evening around 5:00. They got him moved out of the ER around 11:00. He finally fell asleep around 12:30 this morning.
Around noon today he had a turn for the worse and they had to put him on a ventilator and moved him to CCU.
He's holding his own tonight.
They told us to come home and come back in the morning.
It's been a really long day.
Due to 3 dogs and the idiot AT&T people for not running the wires above ground like we have begged,
We Again Have NO Internet service
or phone service at our home.
If you need us use our cell phone #'s or work #!
Just don't even ask me how MAD!!! I am about this!!
It was the STRAW that broke the camels back!!

12 comments:
Oh Gigi, I am so sorry. Your FIL is in my prayers.
That is such a tough thing to go through.
I wish I could give you a big hug!
Love you!!!!
So sorry to hear about your FIL. It is a great picture. I'll pray for him and you.
I gave a lesson on patience today in RS. I think AT&T is the exception to the rule!
Hang in there, my friend.
Feels like the dam breaks right over our heads sometimes...I am so sorry about your FIL...May God be with him and hopefully bring him through all of this. And dang AT&T...way to go! Hang in there...
Gigi, I'm so sorry about your father in law. Sending prayers and much love your way. Hope he pulls through!
good luck with the internet service.
I am praying for your FIL and all of you during this time.
So sorry for the AT&T difficulties too. You certainly don't need that aggravation on top of the other stress.
You are in my heart Gigi.
I am so sorry!! ~Cassidee Garner!~
Sending warm healing thoughts your way today. I hope all will be well soon.
Sending prayers! So sorry.
Gigi, I am so sorry. Keeping him in my prayers. ((HUGS))
We're praying for you guys. I'm so sorry.
Yikes! Our dogs chewed through our cable once, right during March Madness. I could have kicked some puppy butt!
Sosorry about your FIL... mine is 84 and I know one day he will be gone. Makes me sad.
I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL. That is never easy to see. Thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Post a Comment