Well...there's 365 days in a year. 28 hours in a day. 60 seconds to a minute....It just happens.What? You don't have 28 hours in a day?
Wait! It's June 1st?
I thought that same thing--seems impossible, eh ; )
Didn't I just take down my Christmas tree? Dang, time does fly.
Time flies when your having fun!!! Summer is almost here! Better enjoy while you can!!!
I am not believing it. Here it feel like it might still be March. And in another month we might be needing rowboats to get around.I would like a good ole August!
I can't believe that May is over already! With the weather we've been having it feels more like March...Sandywww.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com
Tauna is cracking me up with her comment. I need time to go fast these next few months, but at the same time just want to stop them from going so fast!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Well...there's 365 days in a year. 28 hours in a day. 60 seconds to a minute....
It just happens.
What? You don't have 28 hours in a day?
Wait! It's June 1st?
I thought that same thing--seems impossible, eh ; )
Didn't I just take down my Christmas tree? Dang, time does fly.
Time flies when your having fun!!! Summer is almost here! Better enjoy while you can!!!
I am not believing it. Here it feel like it might still be March. And in another month we might be needing rowboats to get around.
I would like a good ole August!
I can't believe that May is over already! With the weather we've been having it feels more like March...
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com
Tauna is cracking me up with her comment. I need time to go fast these next few months, but at the same time just want to stop them from going so fast!
Post a Comment