Monday, June 20, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday

Crescent Beach, FL.
Wishing this was my view everyday.


MellowYellowMondayBadge
Click on the butterfly above and it will take you to other Mellow Yellow Monday photos.

9 comments:

Connie said...

Are you talking about the ocean view or the life guard? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at Connie's comment!!!!!

Yvonne said...

That Connie is way too funny ; )

Love it--I really love the Mellow Yellow Monday idea.

Cropped Stories said...

Very cool pic. Love the colors! Just want to be there!

CB said...

LOL!! connie what a crack up!! And here I thought the big lifegaurd chair was pretty cool and Red!

tammy said...

Connie stole the words right out of my mouth.

I could use a day or five at the beach.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Brilliant yellow umbrella! (The lifeguard is probably brilliant too!)



WOMAN IN THE YELLOW COAT

Woman in the yellow coat,
Are you heading for a boat?
Or perhaps you need a bus
To get far away from us.
Whether wheels or sails you take
Don’t forget the chocolate cake
To sustain you on your way;
Yellow-lover, now we say,
“Go with grace, enjoy the ride,
See you on the other side!”


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Fallen Yellow Flowers

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous shot!

Mellow Yellow at my page, have a great week!

mCat said...

I like both pieces of that picture. And the great part is you would be wearing sunglasses so no one would know what/who you were looking at when.