Maaahhhaaaa!!! I love it! They look like they are having so much fun! I am pretty sure I can hear them giggling with the sound of the ocean in the background.
One gift we lose, innocence...and not caring who sees your panties. I think we get the "I don't care who sees my panties" back when we become sensational(not senior) citizens ;-)
16 comments:
You can picture this as a painting - "By the sea in pink panties". So darling!
Thanks for the smiles this a.m.
Too cute!!
So cute...love their sundresses!
Absolutely adorable!
Too cuuute! heheheee! =)
Maaahhhaaaa!!! I love it!
They look like they are having so much fun!
I am pretty sure I can hear them giggling with the sound of the ocean in the background.
Hope you are having a great time!
Just too cute!!
ok am i the only one reminded of the cute little coppertone water babies girl here?!
I LIKE it! Not much sweeter than little girls <3
That is adorable! There is nothing cuter than a little girl holding her dress up and her pink panties showing. Makes me go, awwww!
At least the back of her dress won't get wet!
Love those cute grand girls of yours!
ha ha
and NOTHING screams DIVA
like pink panties
adorable
ADORABLE!!! What a cutie!
One gift we lose, innocence...and not caring who sees your panties. I think we get the "I don't care who sees my panties" back when we become sensational(not senior) citizens ;-)
Awwwww - and both cheeks were tucked nicely in those panties - bonus!
Post a Comment