But first, the hair.
As if one big flower, which she loves, isn't enough
she must add 4 sparkle headbands to the mixture.
I asked her if she had enough headbands
in her hair and this is the look I got.
"NO" bows here!
You just get to that point where you
think you are done with hair bows.
One egg scrambled,
Cheese grits,
Bacon and wheat toast.
Chocolate milk for this girl,
white milk for the other one.
Nummy, nummy!
In the summertime the girls like to go to breakfast about
once a week at a small cafe just down the road.
They are well known there I guess
because the owner/waitress just says,
"Good Morning, Girls, will you be having the usual?"
And "yes, Ma'am" is always the answer!
In the summertime the girls like to go to breakfast about
once a week at a small cafe just down the road.
They are well known there I guess
because the owner/waitress just says,
"Good Morning, Girls, will you be having the usual?"
And "yes, Ma'am" is always the answer!




10 comments:
LOL...little girls love all that glitter. They are all so cute. We love going out to breakfast too. Those grits are to die for...not on the menues up here in the north.I have to wait until we come south to get this tasty morsel!
Love all the sparkle and the flower in her hair! Her expression is priceless.
I love to eat breakfast out. That's cute that the girls are well-known at the restaurant.
You have a nice Sunday, Gigi.
I love that they're considered regulars. Gotta love a girl that knows exactly what she wants, from breakfast to headbands.
You can never have too much sparkle in your hair!
I've never had cheese grits. Perhaps I should go to breakfast with you one day!
So very cute. They must love going to that little cafe where they are so well known ; )
We lived a year in North Carolina and our daughter, Heidi, acquired a taste for grits.
Cheese Grits - Gotta love it! You never see that anywhere in Idaho!!!
Its all fun until Rae spills her milk! :D
I love all the blingage! She's a true little Southern Belle!
Her freckles are the cutest.
Beautiful eyes on all those sweet little faces.
Grits?
Just what are they away?
Sweet girls! I like the bows and headbands even though I may be too old! :(
And yummmy breakfast!
You southern girls know how to do it!
Post a Comment