Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cell Phone Saturday

 
Bentley Bulldog went with us on our
 date night a few weeks ago.
He's sort of spoiled.
He got an McDonald's ice cream cone.
It's his favorite.
Not sure what that look is all about,
I wasn't eating his ice cream.

Bentley is a very smart dog.
I've trained him well.
He Kennels Up when told.
He sits on command,
Shakes hands,
Belly Crawls,
Rolls over,
And loves to play fetch.
(So do the dachshunds brothers)

After 2 1/2 years I have finally learned to love my dogs.

5 comments:

Pedaling said...

I love dogs...especially after they are past the 2 year mark. Looks like you've done well in the training.

ice cream is true love!

Sweet post.

Zaroga said...

Awww... what a cutie!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

He gets an ice cream cone? Really?
That cracks me up!
Sounds like he's well trained, can you do that with a husband in two years? I think not.

tammy said...

I love that you got him an ice cream.

Sattakingin said...

Macao for the best destnation for the weding and business confernece purposes. play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much money anda satta king alos in this race.