These Bricks are in the Pulaski County Veterans Memorial Park in Hawkinsville, Georgia. The top left one is for my daddy. The others are his brothers. They all are living except James E. Crenshaw, whom we called Uncle Jamie who died in an automobile accident. They all proudly served our country in the U.S Military.
6 comments:
neat! luv you & have a good day! you & ray call me for lunch, if your hungry!
Great picture. I'm sure y'all are so proud to be a part of their family.
Y'all need to call me for lunch sometime. I'm hungry all the time.
I finally was able to get on your blog! Nate says such good things about you. Your grandkids are soo cute!
Isn't Haley sweet? We love her. Very cool picture.
One other thing- I am going to be doing Relay For Life in June, and I am going to do a luminary for Molly. Will you tell Ella? I also bought 3 I Love MK t-shirts. One for me, Erin, &Leah.
Does Shelby announce to you when she is going to the bathroom? Kacey will come into the room and say "I'm going to the bathroom, mom." I don't know if she just wants to let me know where she will be or what. It's funny. Today she was pretending that she made salmon (of all things) for dinner, and she gave me my plate. I pretended to eat and told her how good it was. She said "thank you. It was a labor of love."
Isn't that the funniest thing?
I meant to comment on this yesterday and forgot. I wasn't having the best day!
I am soooo grateful to those who serve us and this country. Where would we be without them? My dad devoted his whole life to this country and I will always have a special place in my heart to those who do. I love America!!!!
Post a Comment