Saturday, April 26, 2008

More Birthdays

Happy Birthday sister "Lola Jill Crenshaw"
Happy Birthday "Andrew Cardon Ripley"
Also today is my friend Maggie Taylor's birthday.
My scanner isn't working or I would have
scanned in a picture I have of her from 10
years ago, sorry Maggie.
Three very special people share the same birthday!

5 comments:

Sandman said...

Happy Birthday to all!

I featured Jill on my blog today too.

I never knew that she and Andrew shared the same birthday.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, y'all!!

gigi said...

Papa said on Sandy's blog:
Happy Birthday Jill Pill, it slipped on me, maybe mom remembered but I didn't. Hope you will have a good day and remember who you are.

When Jill was little, maybe 3 or 4 she had a temper. We had a maid at that time and she tried to get Jill
to do something and Jill didn't want to Jill would stomp her foot.
The maid told her she was going to stomp a hole in the floor if she kept doing it.(the floor was wooden
She does in deed have the voice of and angel and a wit to go along with it. She loves to laugh at my wittisms also and I can make her laugh with just a look on my face.
I love you Girl Baby,
Papa

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday all. Gosh I think Andrew was born two days after me and Josh went to my Junior Prom. Angie was being induced I think. We stayed there the night of prom and went to church with them the next day. Gosh I'm getting old!!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

WOW- I can't remember the last time I saw Andrew, but I know he was probably only 2 or 3.