I love to see my kids grow, but I do love a baby...I know that is the one thing I will miss when mine are all grown up...the snuggles, hugs, kisses, and rocks. How cute Miss Reagan is! And Yes, Christon...it is time to pop another out!
So easy to talk about it, but so hard to do. (physically). Wish it was like "just popping them out", I could have had more. Christon, if you are gonna do it, get busy, cause the older you are the harder it is on your body. BUT MOST IMPORTANT!!. . . it's your business. PERIOD. love you, Aunt Carla
9 comments:
i do have some breathtaking beauties dont I? Perhaps I should have another.....ummm ....NO! Love ya!
Oh my! Isn't she just beautiful?
Love this picture of her.
Love y'all,
Papa
I love cute, chubby little baby legs!!
Cute baby!
she's adorable!
That is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen, tooooo cute :)
ummm ... YES! A little boy!
You make such beautiful babys
just think how much a handsome little Harrison round out the family!
I love to see my kids grow, but I do love a baby...I know that is the one thing I will miss when mine are all grown up...the snuggles, hugs, kisses, and rocks. How cute Miss Reagan is! And Yes, Christon...it is time to pop another out!
Tara-again, on my friends computer.
So easy to talk about it, but so hard to do. (physically). Wish it was like "just popping them out", I could have had more. Christon, if you are gonna do it, get busy, cause the older you are the harder it is on your body. BUT MOST IMPORTANT!!. . . it's your business. PERIOD. love you,
Aunt Carla
Post a Comment