Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday

Jarielyn over at "Write Place! Write Chick" passed along this award to me yesterday on my birthday. Great birthday award.
Thanks a bunch sweet Jarielyn.


One of the conditions of accepting this award is that I have to answer the following questions.

The catch is I can only use one word for each answer.


1. Where is your cell phone? Charging


2. Your hair? Red


3. Your mother? Beautiful


4. Your father? Handsome


5. Your favorite food? Cake


6. Your dream last night? None


7. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke


8. Your dream/goal? Happiness


9. What room are you in? Living


10. Your hobby? Photography


11. Your fear? Snakes


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living


13. Where were you last night? College


14. Something that you aren't? Energetic


15. Muffins? Yes


16. Wish list item? SB~900


17. Where did you grow up? Palatka


18. Last thing you did? Emailed


19. What are you wearing? Clothes


20. Your TV? On


21. Your pets? Cats


22. Friends? Lots


23. Your life? Happy


24. Your mood? Good


25. Missing someone? Yes


26. Vehicle? F-150


27. Something you're not wearing? makeup


28. Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby


29. Your favorite color? Black


30. When was the last time you laughed? Today


31. Last time you cried? Recently


32. Your best friend? Several


33. One place that I go to over and over? School


34. One person who emails me regularly? Brother


35. Favorite place to eat? Longhorns


Next, I have to pass this award on to six other bloggers.


This is really difficult because there are so many amazing blogs that I follow.


Here are the six I choose to pass this award onto:
Good luck ladies and may all have a great day!

4 comments:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Congrats Gigi! thanks for thinking of me!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Congrats Gigi and wow, thanks! Now I gotta think. Hmmmm....might be difficult.
Hope your bday was awesome and I would love an update on your class.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me too! I enjoyed your answers and I hope you had an awesome birthday too.

Sarah Lulu said...

Gigi, I didn't see this and I gave you the award today on my blog too!!