I've been crazy busy this weekend and haven't had time to check your fabulous posts! Absolutely beautiful pictures! Rule of thirds, upside down and feet! The feet are fantastic, especially the first one! I didn't expect to see the Sweetheart's leg and feet! Very powerful! Just love ya! Happy Birthday to your Sweetheart tomorrow! July 26th rocks the house for birthdays!
11 comments:
Very nice shots..:-)
Good Morning Gigi, I always enjoy your photos so much. These are great! You are really talented. Hope you all enjoy your day.
Lovely shots!
I like the one with the monkey. They always fascinate me. Your pictures are so good!
Well done Gigi. Love the bridge shot. :)
2 great shots! Happy Sunday!
I love the water shot. so peaceful.
I could really use a nice vacation at the beach.
Gigi,
I've been crazy busy this weekend and haven't had time to check your fabulous posts! Absolutely beautiful pictures! Rule of thirds, upside down and feet! The feet are fantastic, especially the first one! I didn't expect to see the Sweetheart's leg and feet! Very powerful!
Just love ya! Happy Birthday to your Sweetheart tomorrow! July 26th rocks the house for birthdays!
I. want. beach.
Love that second shot..excellent! :)
Post a Comment