Go to your kitchen and grab your biggest kitchen tool.
Pick your favorite color of ribbon
and get your sun hat out of your beach bag.
Put it all together and Wa La!
You have a Royal Hat and you will fit right in with the Royal Family.
See!
Here are the Royal Cousins,
Eugenie and Beatrice, Princesses of York!
Now don't you think I would fit right in with the craziness?
I don't know about you but I was late to Royal Wedding.
I didn't set my alarm clock.
Actually the dogs woke me up.
And when I threw them out the back door and turned on the morning news
The Royal Wedding is all I got!
I finally got there just as they were taking the carriage ride.
I did wear a gown, my night gown that is.
And I did catch a few of the special moments
on the news replays.
Glad that's over.
Now maybe we can get back to the real world.
Glad that's over.
Now maybe we can get back to the real world.


20 comments:
The ONLY other thing that would have made YOUR hat absolutely stunning, is if you spray painted it bright pink. You have a flair for that sort of thing I'd say.
seriously!!!!!!??????
those gals and their hideous hats were comical. WHO in their right mind would wear such a thing.
I laughed my royal butt off.
I actually enjoyed watching the whole thing cause I like royalty stuff and pomp and ceremony.
But..it's over. Time for us commoners to get on with life.
I think you should go into business making hats and sell them for outrageous amounts of money....
Love your hat! I did see all of it, was up all night. Fergie's girls were hideous.
YOU-CRACK-ME-UP!!! But the funny thing is your hat fits right in (and looks better) than alot of those crazy hats at the wedding!
You are a hoot my dear!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hat.
Poor Eugenie and Beatrice--someone REALLY needed to help them (and not with just the hats ; )
thanks for my early morning laugh out loud moment. Your hat is perfect and is much better looking than the cousins wild hats. I am an eary bird so watched the whole thing from 5 am until 10. i took photos from my TV screen and they were the subject of yesterdays post. love the hats, if you want to see most of them for fun my friend ginny Let Your Light Shine did all the hats from her TV screen. she is on my side bar.
You are a hat designer! Where were you when the cousins were picking out their horrific hats? They definitely need some advice.
LOL..I knew this was going to be comical!! Years ago I remember wearing hats on Easter and sometimes at weddings. But I am glad that fade went out..as I look horrible in a hat! Now after the royal wedding, I bet it comes back here in the states. I think maybe you have started something..hehe..great shot!!
You are a hoot!
I have to admit. I loved looking at the hats and deciding which ones I'd wear. I almost wish I needed to buy one.
LOL! And I think your hat was lovely. I bet your gown was beautiful too. :)
I think your hat looks way better than theirs...l love it!
You are cracking me up!! My best buddy Sandra told me to pop over and take a look at your post, too funny! Also because we both posted that same picture of Beatrice and Eugenie, I also did a post on the wedding hats. But yours is much funnier!
That is hilarious!!! LOL!!
I like your hat even better than the Queen Mum's!
You're hired! I want you as my hat designer!
This gave me such a nice chuckle!
Well said (and designed)!
hugs,
Leslie
i just kept thinking "good thing i declined the royal invite since i'd have been THE ONLY CHICK who'd have shown up bare-headed!" i don't know how any of those chicks at westminster abbey could sit there that long with the oddest headbands or hats or what they THOUGHT were hats on their heads. it was so very distracting for me everytime the cameras panned the audience (especially during a hymn!) since the hats just accentuated ANY and ALL movement in the crowd! and i just LOVED how they kept craning their necks sizing each other & the bride & the groom up. bah! so glad the british side of my ancestors decided to move across the pond when they did. i wasn't cut out to be like them. lol. :)
p.s. did you here the speculation that fergie herself picked the hats out for her daughters as her only way she could steal some attention away from the royal family?! ha! upstaging someone with a ridiculous hat that even minnie mouse would refuse to wear in a cartoon?! soooo funny. ::hugs::
I loved this! There was a wedding when I was a kid, where the bridesmaids wore "pillbox hats" made from the bottoms of 1 gallon clorox bottles! I wonder how they smelled?
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Oh my goodness, this post is just too funny! Enjoyed my first visit and looking forward to frequent visits!
Post a Comment