I would have never guessed! There is a zoo in Cancun that we have taken the kids too and you walk right through the gator garden. The only thing between you and them are a few rocks. HATE that part of the zoo!
Holy smokes....I would have NEVER guessed that from the very first close up. What an interesting network of design on their backs eh. Um....they look hungry.
OK...I just showed my hubby that phot......AND I COULDN'T believe it this country dude knew it was an allegators (croc)back right off the bat. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14 comments:
Amazing texture! Fun post Gigi!
I was close...............
Or not.
Ha! Great close-up! Never would have guessed that one. Have a fabulous day. Blessings, SusanD
LOL...you fooled us all. That is a great texture!
Great smile! lol
I would have never guessed!
There is a zoo in Cancun that we have taken the kids too and you walk right through the gator garden. The only thing between you and them are a few rocks. HATE that part of the zoo!
Holy smokes....I would have NEVER guessed that from the very first close up. What an interesting network of design on their backs eh.
Um....they look hungry.
Do they know Tauna is coming??
I would never have guessed that one!
Gigi I never in a million years would have guessed that! Very cool.
I was out of town on Saturday and didn't get to see the question until I had already seen the answer ; (
I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED IT RIGHT.
OK...I just showed my hubby that phot......AND I COULDN'T believe it
this country dude knew it was an allegators (croc)back right off the bat.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that it was alligators! You are clever!
Amazing! I guess it really doesn't look like a necklace!
Post a Comment