Sunday, April 13, 2008

FUN GOOD TIMES!

Our adventures at Sea World Orlando
Harry holding Reagan, Shelby in the stroller.
Back row: Gigi, Jordan, Christon, Chelsey,
Happy Harrison and Emmy.
Chelsey and Emmy are Christon's sisters.
Travis was taking the picture.
Thank you Travis. I posted a few more
pictures of our fun hot (90*) April day.
We all bought the year long pass so that
we could go back as many times as we
wanted this year. I think I am done
until the fall when it cools off again.

Harrison and Jordan are just thrilled!

Christon just glad to be here and not at work!

Uncle Travis and Reagan

Auntie Jordan and Shelby

Auntie Emmy and Shelby with the Clydesdale Horse.
Auntie Chelsey and Shelby on fake Shamu.


Gigi, Reagan and Pop pop waiting for the Shamu show.


This is Shamu.

This is what Shamu did to Shelby!
That's all she talked about, was wanting
to go down and sit in the "splash zone."
Sweet Aunt Emmy and Aunt Chelsey
sat down there with her. They all got wet.
Once Shelby got wet, she was not happy!

Tired baby Reagan ready to leave.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad to see that Harrison cheered up. I'll bet y'all had the most fun. We missed you, though.

The Griffis 4 said...

Gigi, That pic of me is horrid I look so FAT! The rest of those pics are cute! we had a great time! luv ya

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you had a blast!!! How fun that you all got annual passes. I wish I still lived there!!! I would go to Disney and Sea World too :(. Oh well.......cute pictures!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

How fun! We took Kacey to SeaWorld in San Diego a couple of years ago. She sure had fun. Now I am looking forward to taking her to Disney Land. I will only go in the off-season. I can't stand waiting for 2 hours to get on a ride that lasts 2 minutes!

Jordan Kay said...

Harrison reeks of sarcasim in that picture! I cant speak for everyone else, but I had fun! Thanks again for EVERYTHING! Especially the trip to IKEA!

Nate Judd said...

What a cute family! I'm glad you all had a good time. I'm so jealous, I've never been to Sea World or Disney Land. Nate needs to take me to see the world!