Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Toilet Paper

So I mostly use the Scott brand of toilet tissue. Because that is what my mama uses and my mother in law too. It's much easier on our septic tank and pipes also. Every now and then I will buy something else that is on sale. Yesterday when Shelby was pottying I handed her some tissue to finish with. She grabbed it and said with a smile, "this is cottonelle!" She was right! I asked her how she knew that and she said "that's what gamma uses and it's at my house too." That child is so observant you just can't get anything past her. I didn't know there were different kinds of toilet paper until I was at least 10 years old much less the age of 3. She is so funny.

6 comments:

The Griffis 4 said...

She like cottonelle because its soft on her hiney, thats what she told me anyway.

Anonymous said...

Sooo are you going to change your three generation tradition toilet paper to cottonelle?

When I was growing up and my parents were in the motel business, we would order huge boxes of Scott toilet Paper to use in the motel rooms and at home. It has always been a bargain besides being septic tank friendly.

THEEEN, the children left the nest and found there were many choices and most have changed their TP brand.

My Sheri came to visit before she and Sandy were married and I'm thinking she never had been exposed to such rough TP. She still comes to viait though so she must live me in spite of the TP.

IFFFF, we were on city sewage there wouldn't be a problem but with a houseful of girls, we would have been emptying the septic tank monthly had it not been for RidX and Scott TP.

TRADITION ! ! !

It will be interesting to see if our family tradition ends with Gigi's generation - It already has with Shelby.. She's all for the 3 generation tradition of her Smith side of the family.

Hugs, mum

Amanda said...

I have to have my charmin. That is what my mom uses. Pat uses something else. I don't know what it is. I just know that it ain't Charmin.

Elizabeth said...

I, like Amanda, am a charmin fan! I think the kids of today are much more smart then we ever were.

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Kids are amazing. My mom has always used Scott as well. Joey had lots of intestinal woes after his mission, so we used Charmin because Shelby is right- it is soft on the hiney!

echoeve said...

Listen we go through so much toilet paper. Chris goes down to Suncoast paper and buys a giant box, I mean giant box. I have no idea what kind it is. It isn't the worst but it aint the best. But with seven its alot of toilet paper