Thursday, November 13, 2008

Being Thankful

Now most of you know me and know the things that are most important in my life. That being said, there are a couple of things I want to throw out there. I am really thankful that Harry is physically able to work and support our family and that they have plenty of work right now. I am also very thankful that we have Health Insurance. With the economy and the job market the way it is these days I feel we are very blessed. I have been so shocked at the massive cost of health care. Of course we have met our deductible and out of pocket expenses for this year. I seem to stay in contact with the insurance company trying to keep a handle on all of it. I'm put on hold a lot but with a lot of kindness and patients on my part, I seem to be making headway. It is easily a part time job.

On a different note, Harry had a great check up yesterday. His kidney function is even better than it was in the hospital. Things have steadily improved. He's getting better and stronger with his walking on his prosthesis. He is surly a blessed man. And I am very thankful for him!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too, AMEN, I agree.Love you both!!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Gigi I am so glad to hear Harry is doing so well. Thank you girlfriend for making me stop and think about the things I am grateful for and take for granted.

Anonymous said...

Glad Harry is doing better. We all need to remember what is truly important and to give thanks always.

Nate Judd said...

Sometimes we all need to stop and think about what we really should be thankful for.

Anonymous said...

Truly God has blessed your family, and I pray His continued blessing upon you.

Amanda said...

It's always good to hear you be so positive. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're one inspiring chick!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad about Harry and his new love. You take such good care of him. Keep it up.