So cute. That first picture made me laugh.
Oh, so sweet. I love the photos in the basket. He's just so darn precious.
Aww, he's adorable. You must be so proud :)
These are the cutest pictures. The first & the last are my favorites. Great job Gigi and congrats to the proud parents.
Great job, sis. Oh he's so sweet.
Your photography skills are superb! He's so cute!
A prescious baby and some good photography. You are doing very good at this.Love,Papa
Wow great job!!!He looks like a little man already!
I love the spit bubbles on his mouth in the first picture! So darling! I need to find me some cute little subjects............
What a doll! If we lived closer, I'd allow you to practice your photography skills on my girls any day!
I have a grandson named Collin. I just want to hold that baby and stick my nose in his neck and "smell all that wonderful baby smell"I want to rock himsing to himall those things I miss doing with my grandkids
He's SO cute. I laughed at the first shot too, He looks like he's saying "You're going to do what with that thing?"
Post a Comment
12 comments:
So cute. That first picture made me laugh.
Oh, so sweet. I love the photos in the basket. He's just so darn precious.
Aww, he's adorable. You must be so proud :)
These are the cutest pictures. The first & the last are my favorites. Great job Gigi and congrats to the proud parents.
Great job, sis. Oh he's so sweet.
Your photography skills are superb! He's so cute!
A prescious baby and some good photography. You are doing very good at this.
Love,
Papa
Wow great job!!!
He looks like a little man already!
I love the spit bubbles on his mouth in the first picture! So darling!
I need to find me some cute little subjects............
What a doll! If we lived closer, I'd allow you to practice your photography skills on my girls any day!
I have a grandson named Collin.
I just want to hold that baby and stick my nose in his neck and "smell all that wonderful baby smell"
I want to rock him
sing to him
all those things I miss doing with my grandkids
He's SO cute. I laughed at the first shot too, He looks like he's saying "You're going to do what with that thing?"
Post a Comment