Happy Birthday!!!! What a fun way to announce it, with your darling grand girls! You hit 39 yet? Have a lovely day! BTW, its my granddaughter's birthday today! I'll eat some cake in your honor. I hope you're being treated like a queen! You deserve it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGI!!!!!! I wish I was there to watch you get your butt spatted a few times....OK maybe a lot of times! I can say that since I'm the same age! HUGS and love ya! Tauna
oh my goodness! I almost missed it!!! Did I miss it? Happy Happy Birthday Gigi Dear!!!! I hope it was a great day. You deserve the best!!! What sweet birthday wishes from your sweet little grand-girls!
I took the past couple of days off from the computer to spend with my daughter celebrating HER birthday on the same day!!! :) How fun that you both share the same special day! And I just love this birthday message from your grandgirls! I hope it was a fun day for you!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Gigi! I especially love those big smiles at the end of the song - I can't help but giggle at such sweetness.
Ah, this is sweet. Doesn't it just warm your heart?
Happy Birthday!!!! What a fun way to announce it, with your darling grand girls! You hit 39 yet?
Have a lovely day!
BTW, its my granddaughter's birthday today! I'll eat some cake in your honor. I hope you're being treated like a queen! You deserve it!
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite blog friends!! You are beautiful and your granddaughters obviously take after you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGI!!!!!! I wish I was there to watch you get your butt spatted a few times....OK maybe a lot of times! I can say that since I'm the same age!
HUGS and love ya!
Tauna
How adorable! Are you sure you couldn't let me have just one of them? You have two!
I'm sure your special day was extra special after having been serenaded by your GRANDS.
oh my goodness! I almost missed it!!! Did I miss it?
Happy Happy Birthday Gigi Dear!!!!
I hope it was a great day. You deserve the best!!!
What sweet birthday wishes from your sweet little grand-girls!
So cute and Precious!!!
Two little princesses singing to "Daddy's little Princess"...
Can you say "country girls"? they sang it so well. I got very tickled . . lol. I love it.
Carla
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday.
Enjoyed my great granddaughters singing to you. Hope you have many more.(Grand children that is)
Love,
Papa
I took the past couple of days off from the computer to spend with my daughter celebrating HER birthday on the same day!!! :) How fun that you both share the same special day! And I just love this birthday message from your grandgirls! I hope it was a fun day for you!
Post a Comment