Thursday, November 5, 2009

No Place

Don't mean to offend anyone but chocolate chips have no place in Banana or Pumpkin Bread, cookies or muffins! No place at all, just sayin!!!
Don't think yall are reading that right!
I love chocolate chips just not in Pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins or pumpkin cookies.
Chocolate chips do not belong in Banana Nut Bread, or banana muffins either!

14 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

oh the arlington had the best banana bread type cake with chocolate icing and oh man it was my favorite! But I guess to each his own huh? :)

That Girl said...

THANK YOU!!!!

I wish my husband agreed with us.

Natalie said...

I couldn't agree more. :D

Anonymous said...

What brought that on?

Have you always felt this way?

Sounds reasonable - except for cookies.

Chocolate chip cookies are a favorite.

As Jenn said "To each his own" and as Grandma Padgett would add "said the old woman as she kissed the cow!"

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Give me a cookie with just nuts and I'd be so happy. I hate cookies with chocolate chips it's a waste of time and effort.

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Oh Gigi honey, who tinkled in your Frosted Flakes? Sound like a bad muffin to me :-o

wendy said...

WAIT --am I reading this correctly.
Did you just say Chocolate Chips don't belong in pumpking bread
WHAT THE WHAT!!!!!!

of course they do you silly girl.
Seriously, come on now, is there anything at all that Chocolate Chips DON'T belong in.

Sister Carla said...

Okay, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

I get what you are saying though. Enjoy and savor the banana and pumpkin flavor with out the chocolate.

Oh, my mouth is watering.
heart, Carla

Emma said...

No way I love chocolate in my cookies and breads Silly girl!!

Dawn in D.C. said...

I'm glad someone finally said it!

~JarieLyn~ said...

I don't care for pumpkin pie, I've never had pumpkin bread, but I have had pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips in it and it tasted just fine to me.

I understand where you're coming from though.

You're as passionate about your pumpkin and banana as I am about my brownies and cookies. I think all cookies should have walnuts, pecans, or some other kind of nut in it. It just isn't a cookie or a brownie without a nut. Haha. I'm just one big NUT.

Mikki said...

I SO SO SO SO agree with you!!!

Anonymous said...

OK! Gotcha! Guess I wasn't the only one to mis-interpret your words. ((o;)

Anonymous said...

I agree aunt gigi!