Reminds me of trying to get the dogs' picture last year. Can't wait to get home to get this year's. Now that they've been to "finishing school" maybe they'll sit still for me.
Oh, how darling! Love the different expressions on both faces! I hope you captured one that is worthy of a Chrismas card. Actually, I think they all are worth sending out!
Ha ha ha! It has to be the first one! Who says Christmas pictures have to be serious. One year we used one of daughter licking a snowman's face as our Christmas card - caused great hilarity!
I got such a good laugh out of these pictures!! Hilarious! Shelby especially makes me laugh. What a character! They remind me of Hillary and me when we were that little. You'd never think we would be best friends one day!
19 comments:
Reminds me of trying to get the dogs' picture last year. Can't wait to get home to get this year's. Now that they've been to "finishing school" maybe they'll sit still for me.
Oh, how darling! Love the different expressions on both faces! I hope you captured one that is worthy of a Chrismas card. Actually, I think they all are worth sending out!
They are so sweet, Gigi!
Oh- don't even get me started..
I think those are the best kind anyways.. I love them and you should use them..My fav is the first lol use that one! oh were not voting? lol
great photoshoot. they are si cute and lovable especially the little gurl with gold or white hair (i don't know the right term for that, sorry)
It's almost perfect and candid shots!
Those are great Gigi!! I love the funny faces. What cute little goofballs!
Those two always make me smile. What precious dresses and you have captured their personalities so well.
They are so cute. I love the dresses!!!
I'm about to try and do my two little princess soon too, scary!
that is really funny!! so cute!
Where do they get it from?! Are you this mischieveous too?
Ha ha ha! It has to be the first one! Who says Christmas pictures have to be serious. One year we used one of daughter licking a snowman's face as our Christmas card - caused great hilarity!
what is with them children, gracious is right
Those are all so freaking dang cute!!!
I love how you used the present
I got such a good laugh out of these pictures!! Hilarious! Shelby especially makes me laugh. What a character! They remind me of Hillary and me when we were that little. You'd never think we would be best friends one day!
Oh my gosh - these girls have personality!! For sure!
I love the pic's below too. Great idea with the present.
Well, they might not be classic 'Christmas Card' shots, but you've got some adorable pictures there :) I think the first one is my favourite.
I bet you had fun trying though. Very cute.
They are beautiful! :)
Ohhh you could use them all!!!!!
Post a Comment