As I was standing in the check out lane around 10:45 pm
a child runs by in her pajamas
followed by a teenager
and then no less their mama!
All dressed in their pajamas and slippers???
Okay, I get that it is late, but Wal-Mart is still full of people!
???
Not appropriate!
12 comments:
I agree no appropriate. I dont know what's worse pajamas or bikini top and shorts.
I assume you know of peopleofwalmart.com?
There is a lot of waaaay worse stuff out there!
lol are kids were almost asleep and maka was at work, I had to grab them and go.. all pj's and all.. sorry, my bad. :D
Oh, honey! I thought that was just an Idaho thing. There's one lady here I see FREQUENTLY in the ER....I've never seen her in anything but pajama pants EVER! And I'm tellin' ya I see her a LOT!
That has to be a pic of the Wal Mart in Roswell, New Mexico.
I agree. put some dang clothes on!
Too funny, and I thought being in sweats all the time was bad.
We have become very lazy in our attire. Crap, people don't even get dressed up nice to go to weddings anymore. It is a blue jean and t-shirt world.
hey, I am all about that ----in the right place, but get a grip people
I am so tired of those sloppy pj things and people are wearing them everywhere now.
I stopped @ WM BAFORE work one day last week. A young mother (and two children) were entering and she was dressed in the most pretty satiny pink & black pajamas. I don't even know how the children were dressed, I couldn't take my eyes off her.
Actually that looked better than being half-dressed or covered. They were clean & unwrinkled.
Pajamas in public . . . ??
umm, they were pretty and modest. . .
ha ha! aint it the truth!?!?!
Sad to say, but at Walmart I think any thing goes..clothes, people it's the most random place. Good people watching though :0)
Well if you are already to go to bed, and you need something from wal-mart like something for a project for the next day. I admit i've only done it once, the teen and mom shoulnt be wearing pajamas, thats not appropriate, but if she/he were a little 3 or 4 year old you are not going to undress them and then dress them in regular dress clothes for a 15 minute shop at wal-mart. don't know? hmmm... guess its' your opinion!
love,
annaelaine
Post a Comment