Friday, November 20, 2009

Say "Cheese"




8 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

They look like cute little presents!!
Love them girls, I need to meet them someday.........along with granny!

Anonymous said...

What little girl doesn't love a new dress? Outstanding photos Gigi.

Emma said...

Ok so great idea putting them on a present. Can I copy????

I was just trying to think of what I could do that would be new, and not infront of the old christmas tree.

Anonymous said...

Great idea. They are precious. :)

Anonymous said...

I think i like the last one the best, Aunt Gigi, I guess Rea just won't sit still

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Did you make those dresses? They are so cute.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I mean the girls, of courses the dresses, but more the girls.

~JarieLyn~ said...

The girls look so cute. What a great idea and very original too. I love their dresses. At first I thought it was the same dress but I can see they are different.