Not sure what kind of duck this is but I thought they were beautiful.
I took this a few weeks ago at the Jacksonville Fl. Zoo.
The GRAND~girls are out of school on Monday and so we are going back to the Zoo. I'll look them up again and find out what they are called.
8 comments:
It's called a mandarin duck (at least, that's what it's called in England). Beautifully captured.
Surreal, they almost look like decoys. Good job.
They must be males. But then don't ask me, what do I know?
It looks like they were posing for you!
You are a #1 photographer!
Can I have your autograph?
They are so pretty!! I love watching the birds in my backyard, but they aren't as pretty as your ducks!
wow those are gorgeous ducks!
The Greatest of all artists said,"Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of Heaven."
Then the Greatest of all artists created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and the Greatest of all artists saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:20-21
That's what I thought of when I saw this beautiful fowl.
Love you,
Papa
They are very pretty and colorful. I thought they were fake at first. I don't know what kind of ducks they are but they sure do stand out.
Post a Comment