Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birds Of A Feather







The very first picture was taken last fall on Jekyll Island.
I love the reflections in the picture.
The rest of the photos I took yesterday at the Jax's Zoo.
The GRAND~girls had the day off from school so we hung out at the zoo.

10 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

You seriously took those pictures? Really?
I can't decide if I'm envious because you seem to be the ninja master of the camera OR because you have such fabulous weather.

Seriously, you should see my snow. It's nasty beyond belief!

Glad you were able to spend time with the munchkins. They are so adorable.

Mikki said...

Love the zoo! No better place to take the kids. Great shots too!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I wore green and taught my adult ESL students about the 4 leave-shamrock.

I asked them what would you do when you find one? They say Go to the casino, another said Buy lottery.

I see you found yours, what did you do? LOL

Sarah Lulu said...

Oh I adore the flamingoes!!!!!

SusanD said...

Your skill with that camera is at prof level. The pics are lovely. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

Anonymous said...

Loved the birds pictures, they are so colorful and you did a great job, haven't lost your touch.

Love you,
Daddy

Connie said...

The colors of those last 3 birds are so vibrant! Wow! I love your pictures!
I'm sure you and the Grand girls had a blast at the zoo.

Camille said...

Gorgeous! You take the most amazing pictures!

Karen Mello Burton said...

A day at the zoo with granddaughters? Man, do you live right, or what?

wendy said...

I love hanging out at the zoo.
and those birds are so colorful!!