I love this pic too. Great composition and color. You can see the movement in the skirt. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD
Very good composition. Now let's see the top of the model. (o;)
darling little legs and shoes!
Oh oh oh I love it too..so sweet!!!
Love those shoes!! Cute picture as always!
I love everything about it. Can you believe with all my girls we don't own one of those skirts.. ugh I need to learn to sew one~
So cute!! Love hot pink on little girls.
I'm a sucker for little girls in tutus and tights! Great pic!
No pink around here. Ever. Sadly. :(
Love the redness. I coulda used this a few weeks ago for my red assignment. Where were ya? HUH?Yer amazin'
thats rea right?yeah...right??
This photo is totally Awesome!!
Me too me too!!!!!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I love this pic too. Great composition and color. You can see the movement in the skirt. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD
Very good composition. Now let's see the top of the model. (o;)
Very good composition. Now let's see the top of the model. (o;)
darling little legs and shoes!
Oh oh oh I love it too..so sweet!!!
Love those shoes!! Cute picture as always!
I love everything about it. Can you believe with all my girls we don't own one of those skirts.. ugh I need to learn to sew one~
So cute!! Love hot pink on little girls.
I'm a sucker for little girls in tutus and tights! Great pic!
No pink around here. Ever. Sadly. :(
Love the redness. I coulda used this a few weeks ago for my red assignment. Where were ya? HUH?
Yer amazin'
thats rea right?
yeah...
right??
This photo is totally Awesome!!
Me too me too!!!!!!
Post a Comment