Or may be it's "I Spy".
"I Spy" a baseball.
Can you?
Let's go big.
"I Spy" an ironing board.
I'm not sure you can even get up the steps.
Look there is a paper towel holder right there on the 2nd step.
Well if you saw something that you have been looking for for years, then I think you should call and see if they would ship it to you.
I've been past this porch a few times in the last few months.
I always go by when they are closed.
A few week ends ago as I passed it I told the Sweetheart that if we came back this way on our way home, that I want to snap a few pictures.
How do they keep people from walking off with their stuff.
One man's trash another man's treasure?
Population 552
8 comments:
That is funny! I've seen some yards that look similar to that - but nothing was for sale!
It would be interesting to meet the people who "run" that flea market!
Wow... why? just get rid of it!!!
There was a place just like that down the road from my mom in TN. It even had a Bob's Big Boy. The kids always wanted to go in, but we never did and now it's gone. I wonder what they did with the Big Boy?
Love the small town feel, and the way you put the population. Cool!
This is redneck in all of it's wonderous glory! Long live places like this.
I could look at that for hours!
Great photos!
Hey, thanks for that heads up on the frosting I am definitely doing that next time. Hope you are doing good!
I'm assuming this is a shop? If not, they might be eligible for an episode of hoarders.
Post a Comment