Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mid~Week~Blues

I've joined a new Photography group.
It's Mid~Week~Blues.
These pictures were taken on Mackinac Island, Michigan.










Play along with Midweek Blues!

Colors, moods, music, poetry...be as creative as you like! Oh, and don't forget to visit the others and leave some love! Posted Tuesdays at 5PM EST.

Join us and Link by clicking on the Midweek Blues picture.

24 comments:

Kerry said...

Gigi. Ohmigosh. These are great photos. Those bikes! I've been there, but it was decades ago and I don't remember if they had bikes or not. It's a no-driving kind of place, so maybe there were bikes. But pretty blue ones? I don't know.

SquirrelQueen said...

What a great series of blues. The canon is the one that caught my attention first then the buckets.

K Soucy said...

Lovely capture. I especially like the bicycles. :)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Beauty!!!! I love it! I need to do this type of thing to force me to look at my world differently.

Anonymous said...

What a great place to visit and I LOVE your choice of blue photos Gigi!

Karen Mello Burton said...

Your blog makes me want a really nice camera really really bad! These are great!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sooooooo gorgeous!! What were the buckets for?? You have major talent!!!!

gigi said...

They were water buckets for the horses.

Dianne said...

the symmetry of the bike shot is outstanding
and the field of flowers!! wow!

welcome to MWB, so glad you shared these shots with us

Suburban Girl said...

Who would have thought a row of buckets could be so artistic! Nice job on the bikes too. Thanks for joining in this week!

Carol said...

Great photos! I like all of them. Great composition on the bikes, and I love the buckets.

EG CameraGirl said...

The blue wheels on the canon surprised me. I guess it belonged to the Union Army. (I'm guessing)

So many blue bikes in one place! Are they for rent?

tammy said...

Love those pics. Wow.

Carolyn Ford said...

I love the composition and perspective of all of these photos! What a great set of blues for this meme!

Jientje said...

Very well done! That first one is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful eye.
I will look at lines of things differently next time. You have shown me the beauty.

~JarieLyn~ said...

Great photos, Gigi. I like the bikes as well as the buckets.

Unknown said...

hey great shots! glad you enjoyed Michigan so much.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh wow, they are so great! I love them!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Lovely photo's!!

wendy said...

You make me think...
that perhaps we all should look at things like a magical photo
stop for a moment....look at it...and see all the beauty and art behind all that is around us.

Anonymous said...

I like all the blues in the photos.
My favorite is the blue flowers.
Good job,
Love,
Daddy

echoeve said...

your photos just get better and better....I hope you will be taking pictures at the concert...LOL

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great blue pictures. I am going to have to try this. Fun!!!