Happy Valentine's Day to all of you my friends!
~~~~~~~~~
I've been around but I've been in mourning.
I've been so sad.
January was a sad month.
Starting with Sissy's death.
Then the Sweetheart's,
Uncle, Aunt, and Cousin in Law passed away.
Then the first week of February a sweet little
lady from our Church family passed away.
Along with the deaths everyone in my
family has been sick, except me.
I'm really thankful I've been well
and able to help care for the sick.
But I think I am done now!
Please, no more deaths and no more sickness!!!!
Please!
I really need this week to be happy.
We are suppose to have a beautiful warm week.
Every day sunny and in the 60's.
Bring it on!!
18 comments:
Hi Gigi, If today is any indication of the weather to come later this week, bring it on! I know it has been a hard couple of weeks. I hope everyone begins to feel better and that you will have a lovely Valentine's Week. The GRAND girls sure are pretty in their LOVE photo!
That is way too much sorrow. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS)) Sweet picture of the girls.
I agree..we have had lots of sickness in our family too...Spring will help, hoping it gets here soon! God bless you and yours..Happy Valentines Day :D
You definitely have been through a lot lately. You're right, it's time for some warmth and happiness.
Oh Gigi - definately not a happy way to start out the year. I'm so sorry.
I hope everyone gets to feeling better and that February is a warm and much happier month for ya'all!
{{{Hugs}}}
I hope that things are going to settle down for you.
ENOUGH!!!!
I would love a little taste of your weather.
We did have sunshine all day. That was a total boost.
Great picture of the grands!
They are growing up too fast!
Happy Valentines to you and your Sweetheart!
well bless your heart! That is way too much loss and sadness, I hope that Harry is feeling better and on the mend, I have missed your blogging! I will say a prayer for you tonight for a little happiness and a lot less sorrow and sadness, with loss I can just give you the promise that it does get a little easier each and everyday. I love ya cousin!
Oh Gigi! When it rains it pours! I hope this week will be a happy one for you, filled with love and family. I hope everyone gets better!
Know you're loved!
Two cuties with LOVE to share.
Happy Valentines Day to them and to you. There is so much to be thankful for, such as No more pain,no more suffering, and in a better place which we all hope for and surrounded by loved ones, there waiting for us at some later time.
Bless you my darling daughter.
Love you.
Daddy
Gigi, I feel for you. Too much sadness. Hopefully the sunshine will brighten your outlook.
Those girls certainly do know how to spread the LOVE. Great photo. Happy Valentine's Day to you.
That picture is DARLING of your Grand girls. I feel so sad that you have had an overload of deaths in your family. That is such a heavy thing.. even though we know they are in a good place.
In January.. we were having a death a week. Our poor compassionate service girl was overloaded. I have never made so many funeral potatoes in my life.. but I TRIED not to complain... I tried to be grateful. -- It was the least I could do for the families.
I hope things get better for you. I wish I would have known.. as I would have added your name on the Temple roll.
LOve and Hugs.. ~ Ann
I love the picture, and we Love you! Have a great week!
Hugs! I hope you have a happy week!
Adorable picture, adorable girls!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours...and yes, no more bad news! You've had your fill!
Wishing you a happy, healthy and WARM week! Sounds like you definately deserve it!
so sorry you have had so many deaths and illnesses. i agree with you, glad january is gone. here's to a beautiful spring!
sounds like you need a massage!
my goodness, girl.
gotta admit, i lost my breath and had to stare hard at the computer screen as i thought you'd said your sweetheart had passed away! seriously choked me up, and then i felt like a massively bad friend thinking, "what have i missed?!" when i realized it was just a comma messing with my head i breathed a sigh of relief.
we had a summer like that. we call it the summer of the grandpas, as we lost one every 4-6 weeks + a dear friend's baby + we had to get my sister away from her abusive husband + my dad was diagnosed with his cancer. that summer almost broke me. i hadn't anymore tears to cry. but it set the stage for some massive blessings and education in our lives.
sad for you in all the loss, but glad your sweetheart's still here. and glad that you had a warmer day!
::hugs::
I am SO with you! Uncle already huh?
Hope your Valentines was great - love you!
Post a Comment