Now that beauty is OUTSTANDING & so very elegant! WoWoWeee! I love it... Is that a copper roof? Reminds me of the clinic we have here called "Copper Top" w/ a copper roof... =)
I'm loving the barns. WHen I was young and played at the neighbor's stables, I would pretend the big place was my house and each stable was someone's room. I know weird right? What with all the horse crap and all
19 comments:
Nice looking barns...Papa Barn n baby Barn. How cute!
So have you personally taken a picture of all these barns?
With your personal eyeballs?
If so, you have been one traveling pair of pants girlfriend.
I think you need to come out West and see what REAL barns are like! There's a few on the Idaho side of the Tetons that are so old and beautiful.
Very pretty photo, Gigi.
Ah! This is a fancy barn!
What a big beautiful barn.
That is one fancy barn...beautiful!
Love the roof on that good looking barn!
That's a lovely barn, very well maintained.
I could live in that barn and be happy!!!
A most beautiful barn! And you know I love them too, I just did a post on old red barns! :D
I would totally live in that barn. :)
Yay that is a very girly barn hehe. Thanks for sharing this one. Happy Tuesday!
Barn Charm
A spectacular barn. It looks so new and well maintained. A great barn to shoot and use on Barn Charm day. Nice post.
I LOVE the shape of this one!!
What a great shot. Love it. I need to keep my eyes open for barns around here.
Now that beauty is OUTSTANDING & so very elegant! WoWoWeee! I love it... Is that a copper roof? Reminds me of the clinic we have here called "Copper Top" w/ a copper roof... =)
I'm loving the barns. WHen I was young and played at the neighbor's stables, I would pretend the big place was my house and each stable was someone's room. I know weird right? What with all the horse crap and all
that is a fancy barn!
Looks like an Indian palace. Fancy barn!
Post a Comment