The wagon wheel on the left side of the barn grabbed my eye. It totally has me! The fence doesn't look like it would hold in a cow. I wonder what stories the barn would tell.
The shade around this smaller barn is lovely and makes for a beautifully captured image. Nice photography. I, too, got caught up in the wagon wheel. They are always a nice addition to any picture.
Oh my. This barn reminds me so much of some barns I saw in Arizona when I was a kid and would hitch hike out there. Love it. I forget what they call the extended roofs on each side. Not a tramp shed but maybe that is it. ??
19 comments:
I've decided you have the best barns in Georgia! I hope the tornado's never make it down there.
The wagon wheel on the left side of the barn grabbed my eye.
It totally has me!
The fence doesn't look like it would hold in a cow.
I wonder what stories the barn would tell.
Love it!
I love this because it reminds me of the old shed behind my Grandparents' house when I was growing up. Even the tree. Love it.
Love the picture, Gigi. I've been noticing many barns around here but traffic is so heavy, I don't dare pull over to snap a photo!
Love this shot...the wagon wheel really adds to the charm.
LOVE IT... the barn, the fence, the tree... That tree really adds to the shot, too... great find & thanks so much for joining! =)
Very nice shot...
Sooo beautiful and charming.
Can I invite myself to come to GA?
I need some sun.. and barn charm gazing...
The shade around this smaller barn is lovely and makes for a beautifully captured image. Nice photography. I, too, got caught up in the wagon wheel. They are always a nice addition to any picture.
That's a pretty good find. Did I see a bike inside? Seems like this one is still in used. Great find!!
Barn Charm
It looks so warm and sunny there! Lovely photo with the shadows and GREEN grass. :)
awesome shot and great find.
Great shot.
That's a beauty. Great photo.
I love all the different barns you have been sharing! They are way cute!
The shots you do of barns are so warm and cozy!
Very charming. I bet you weren't going 75 miles an hour when you took the picture!
Oh my. This barn reminds me so much of some barns I saw in Arizona when I was a kid and would hitch hike out there. Love it. I forget what they call the extended roofs on each side. Not a tramp shed but maybe that is it. ??
I love it! It looks like a perfect day too. I would love to lean against that fence and read a book.
Post a Comment