To me, this one looks awfully lonesome. The door hanging open on the left reminds me of ours before we had to tear it down.....so sad. One of these days we will replace it. The image you captured is lovely...nice colors...visually appealing to the eye.
20 comments:
Now that the snow is gone, I may have to drive around and see if I can find some barns to photograph.
I feel silly saying again that I love it, but I really love all the barns you find and take pics of.
Very pretty Gigi. John and I once visited the Canyon in Spring and it was beautiful!
so nice and green!
Barn love=Pure Bliss!
Such personality. Never thought I'd say that about a barn.
I love how the door looks like it's open to welcome everyone in.
Hiya gigi,
Love the family pictures on your site. They all look so happy.
Enlarging the barn on Picasa shows how beautiful it is with the trees in front.
1jo.co
those trees will soon obscure this!
This is a nice one...It looks like it might not be used anymore.
it's a beauty!!
Is this one abandoned? I kinda want to peek inside it.. It looks so fun..
Is that near Dahlonega?!? My sister-in-law's parents live there. I love GA.
Thank you for sharing. I love your barn photos.
Looks like the weeds are slowly taking over. But they do give this barn lots of charm! Great shot!
I like this barn and the banner is so cool. Sorry 'bout the first post it has a wrong link. Have a great week!
Barn Charm
To me, this one looks awfully lonesome. The door hanging open on the left reminds me of ours before we had to tear it down.....so sad. One of these days we will replace it. The image you captured is lovely...nice colors...visually appealing to the eye.
I wonder what it is/was used for?
What a beautiful barn... great shot of it looking straight thru the doors in front & back! =)
I have to apologize for taking so long to visit everyone's Barn Charm entries... the flood situation in this area has me out shooting the scenery! =0
Post a Comment