A beautiful barn, Gigi. John is from MI and I have visited there a few times and noticed all the great barns. I'm taking a break from blogging but I'll still be commenting. Enjoy your day!
Good one..I am AOL from Barn Charm for a while..just not finding any around this area! Used up all the ones in my archives too! Have a great week Gigi!
Everyday poeple making so much money with the help of Italian styles way.play bazaarhelping to all of the blogging websites whatever the satta king going to your way.
11 comments:
Looks like the wind may have gotten part of the roof, but that's ok, she's still a beauty!
Thanks for sharing w/ us Barn Charmers! =)
Beautiful barn. I love each of them. I guess I'm just a country girl at heart.
I hope you are taking care of you and hope the handsome hubs is feeling 100% better.
A beautiful barn, Gigi. John is from MI and I have visited there a few times and noticed all the great barns. I'm taking a break from blogging but I'll still be commenting. Enjoy your day!
Good one..I am AOL from Barn Charm for a while..just not finding any around this area! Used up all the ones in my archives too! Have a great week Gigi!
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
what a interesting roof indeed. the hubby & i loved michigan. thanks, for sharing with us at barn charm. (:
Beautiful barn! I'm originally from MI and that style of barn is very common. I miss seeing them.
This is a nice barn!
I love it. I could see myself living in that one. Wouldn't that be fun to turn into a house?
Everyday poeple making so much money with the help of Italian styles way.play bazaarhelping to all of the blogging websites whatever the satta king going to your way.
In the event that you get interminable back agonies, go to the chiropractor normally to keep more wounds from showing up.
AAPKI NEWS
AAPKI NEWS
Post a Comment