Spring has sprung here in south Georgia.
And we have been Kite flying a lot in the last two weeks.
Both GRANDgirls are really good at flying kites.
I started teaching them at age 2.
Now that they are 7 and 5 they are real pros.
Makes a Gigi proud.
I bought little cups for the nursery at church and they
were on the kitchen counter so I wouldn't forget to
take them. Reagan called me to come look at her castle!
She was so excited! I had to laugh and
be happy about her creativity.
(I still had half a pack left for the nursery.)
I've shown you mine now you show me yours!
Cell Phone Saturday!



7 comments:
So cute about the cups! Can you believe how early the spring blooms are?? I am so envious that the GRANDgirls can fly a kite!!! I was never able to get one off the ground! Beautiful shots today, Gigi. Happy St. Paddy's Day.
I love the patterns of the stacked cups and the black and white tiles!
What a brilliant child!
Your weather...........sigh.......I love the pinkness of the flowers.
I bet it smells lovely.
We can't fly kites around here. My pine tree eats them. I obviously need lessons.
What fun to fly kites....it has been great kite flying weather here. The azaleas are so beautiful, we are lucky...we get to see them here and then again up north in our Pa. home..they bloom in May! Guess you could say we will get to enjoy two springs this year!!! Reagan did a great job building that cup tower...lol, I can so relate!
Love the stories behind these photos.
Kite flying is soooo much fun,we did a lot of it when I was a kid. I wonder where Gigi learned her skills at it.
Love,
Papa Crenshaw
Smart kid to stack the cups so perfectly.
Papa Crenshaw did not teach her that!
Love you all,
papa
Macao for the best destnation for the weding and business confernece purposes. play bazaar Food and beverages can make you best tip, Varun beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Thanked to Pepsico for creating the good health and wealth.
Post a Comment