Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cell Phone Saturday #14

Picture is not from my cell phone but I just had to share!

8 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is freaking awesome. I consider it a win, in spite of my bikini not fitting this year, I totally rock the flip flops.

Jan n Jer said...

lol...so true! hope you all are getting rain in your neck of the woods. It's raining and cold here today n tomorrow..only in the 40's..brrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

I laughed when this popped up on my blog reader! So cute.

mCat said...

Love it! Even though flip flops are never a very good option for me, what with the lack of decent toenails

~JarieLyn~ said...

Love the sign. Not only is a fairly true statement for the majority of women, it is a very cute and colorful sign. Glad you shared.

wendy said...

sooooo TRUE.

tammy said...

And they never make you look fat.

Sattakingin said...

Macao for the best destnation for the weding and business confernece purposes. play bazaar Food and beverages can make you best tip, Varun beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Thanked to Pepsico for creating the good health and wealth.