Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cell Phone Saturday # 15

It's 75* in the house and he is freezing!!
I just refuse to take anymore clothes off!

8 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

My hubs is the same way...must be some meds he is on!

tammy said...

Ha ha! You will always find me sitting under a blanket when I'm on the couch, even in the summer.

mCat said...

I can relate to that!~ I'm under a blanket as we speak. Freezing and everyone else is complaining that it's hot

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

BaHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I love it.

I'm sitting by the fire right now, just so ya know.

I hope he warms up.

Anonymous said...

I am usually the one wearing a sweater!

wendy said...

I would be melting.

~JarieLyn~ said...

Too funny. We had our air condition set at 74 earlier and I got up and turned it to 78 becuase I was freezing. My husband said, "what are you doing, it's hot in here". I guess it's usually the women who are colder but apparently not in your household.

Dawn in D.C. said...

You had a 75 degree heat wave in your house?! I'm spending my children's inheritance on keeping the house at a very comfortable 70*!