Monday, February 4, 2008

Dorothy Audrey


My best-est cousin in all the world is Dorothy Audrey. She doesn't care much for her name. Most people call her Dottie. She doesn't wear polka dots. I guess you know why.
Last week Reagan started "mothers morning out" at the same little preschool-school Shelby goes to. She'll go on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00-1:00. I met her teachers. One is Dorothy and the other is Audrey. Dorothy said, "You can call me Dottie," I asked her if she wore polka dots? She said "No!" You know why! Dorothy is on the left and Audrey is on the right.

2 comments:

ellen said...

Hey Gigi! Welcome to the Blog World! I'll be by to visit!!

Ellen in Boston

Anonymous said...

You have done a FABULOUS job!! It looks great! I am very impressed!! I love it all, but, Shelby’s questions are the best! It made me laugh!!

See, you have the gift for gab and storytelling!

Love you much!!!

Jill