Sunday, February 10, 2008

Guess where we've been????

No, not the Atlanta Braves Stadium!
Does the next picture give you any clues?

That's Shamu just in case you couldn't tell. We went to Sea World yesterday! Christon invited us to go, I don't think she really thought we would, but we did! It was a perfect weekend to go. The weather was great. If you've ever thought about going? Go in Dec., Jan. or Feb. It wasn't to hot and it wasn't to cold. It was about 72* There was not really a very big crowd either. No waiting and no lines. Just my kind of day at Sea World. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tara said...

What a fun place...I remember going to Sea World when I was little...I loved it!
Wish we hadn't gotten sick while in GA...I ended up getting sick that day we talked (friday)...oh well. Looks like the girls loved their trip!

echoeve said...

I would love to go to Sea World. I have never been.

Looks like fun!!!


echoeve

Amanda said...

What a fun time! I have never been to Sea World but it sure looks like fun... When was Tara in GA and why didn't she come see us, that stinker???

Anonymous said...

Sea World, Florida is one of my favorite places to go! Been there with my big brother Phil, with Carla, Jami & Papa, with Sissy, Nord & Papa.

I love it better than Disney World...

Come to think of it - it's time to get back down there!

Soooo happy you and Harry went with Christon, Harrison and the girls.