
Yesterday was a long but fun day for me. It started off by having to get Gizmo, lovingly know as "Mo" by the family, to the Vet for his quarterly hair cut. Gizmo is a Maine Coon and has a hard time maintaining the best of hygiene. So we help him along by having him shaved in a lion cut. He's not usually a willing participant in this fun activity. He was very grumpy coming and going yesterday. When I picked him up he was growling like a dog. His Dr./Spa treatment is on St. Simons Island which is about a 45 min to an hour drive round trip from my house. He needed to be at his appointment at 8:00am so I was off and running by 7:20am.

Once I got back home from taking Mo, Harrison brought me Reagan, he took Shelby on to school. Reagan is 11 months old now and walking and plundering. I have to stay right behind her as to not have her eat the cat food or taste any other tid bits she finds on the floor. I usually feed her a bowl of cheese grits and then once she has a full belly she goes down for a morning nap. I rock her for just a few minutes and she's out for an hour or two!
I had to chuckle at the receptionist at the vet's office when she called to tell me I could pick Gizmo up. She said, "Gizmo wanted me to call and tell you he was through with his beauty treatment and to bring him a sweater because he was cold and grumpy." She has the cutest sense of humor.
When we picked Shelby up at school we went straight to the Island to get Mo. When you mention the Island to Shelby, her first thoughts are to go to the pier and play. So to give us all a break we went there first. Yesterday was beautiful and 71* here in South Georgia. Just a perfect day to play outside!






After playing for a while we went and got Mo and headed back home to play with Pop Pop before the girls got picked up by Christon. They were gone by 6:00 pm. After days this fun I'm not cooking! So I tell Harry, "Drive through of your choice?" He said, "Taco Bell."
5 comments:
Yeah! Looks like you figured out the picture situation...I absolutely love it...I'll be visiting often!
Okay...I posted my first comment without reading your post, I was so excited...but, know that I've read, I sure do wish I could have gone to the pier with you guys...I do miss the beach...sometimes it seems like a dream...did I really grow up in Georgia?!? I think I've been away too long.
Gizmo does look mad ... don't blame him. The pictures of the girls are great, and it looks like they had fun. They're lucky to have a Grandmama like you ... they will always remember you for the fun things you did with them. I like the look of your blog! ... Sandy
HEY! I LOVE IT!!
Anna & I looked/read it yesterday,
I brought her to work with me and
she played on Dr Mike's computer
while I worked.
You go gurl!!
Heart,
Carla
I love it and am TOTALLY looking forward to your daily posts! Trav and I were just talking about how smart Shelby is and how much we adore her. But, Reagan really has my heart when she smiles at me! Love ya!
Post a Comment