I've found a website that I just love! I signed up for the daily e-mails! I've learned so much already! Here is just a one day post! So many of things are just fun! Click on a few or check out their website. I think you'll like it too.TipNut.com
12 Useful Things To Make From Repurposed Items
Recycle Magazines Into Gift Bows
Recycled Sweater Totes
Cashmere Patchwork Quilt
Spring Mini-Tote From Old Sweater
Lavender Sachets From Vintage Tablecloths
Denim Pocket Bulletin Board
Repurposed Light Fixture Into Birdbath: No instructions, but easy enough to figure out
Wine Cork Trivet & Board
T-Shirt Rag Rugs
Make Slippers From Old Wool Blankets
Knit Totes From Plastic Bags
T-Shirt Drawstring Bag
Also See These Goodies:
25 Things To Do With Old Jeans
10 Ideas For Recycling Pillowcases
10 Ideas for Recycling Old Towels
20 Things You Can Use Twice Before Tossing
Recycle Magazines Into Gift Bows
Recycled Sweater Totes
Cashmere Patchwork Quilt
Spring Mini-Tote From Old Sweater
Lavender Sachets From Vintage Tablecloths
Denim Pocket Bulletin Board
Repurposed Light Fixture Into Birdbath: No instructions, but easy enough to figure out
Wine Cork Trivet & Board
T-Shirt Rag Rugs
Make Slippers From Old Wool Blankets
Knit Totes From Plastic Bags
T-Shirt Drawstring Bag
Also See These Goodies:
25 Things To Do With Old Jeans
10 Ideas For Recycling Pillowcases
10 Ideas for Recycling Old Towels
20 Things You Can Use Twice Before Tossing
4 comments:
What a cool site! I think I'm going to sign up too. Thanks for finding the site and sharing.
Very cool ideas.
I love this website...and I hope the bug bite has gone down a little so she can see again..poor thang!
Some nifty ideas. I'll have to try sometime.
Post a Comment