Friday, January 9, 2009

National Champs!!

Congratulations
University of Florida!!
And Gator Fans!
That was one good game,
tough till the very end!
Sorry Oklahoma but Florida's #1!!

5 comments:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Hmmm I don't have to guess who you were pulling for ;-) Have a great weekend! If you get a chance, check out my brother's post today.

Anonymous said...

I sat and watched it all by myself, and tried not to worry about it because I figured what ever happened would happen but brother-in-law Grant was a bundle of nerves. He called me and asked if I had any tranquilizers 'cause he was climbing the walls.

It was really a tough game for both teams, but the gators had a little edge on them on defense and more talent on offense.

Yes! I am a gator fan even though I played one season with Georgia Bulldogs.

Yore dad,
Papa

An Apron Straitjacket said...

As a homebred Okie, I should be ticked about this post. However, I really like the QB for Florida and about half time I found myself rooting for Florida! Besides, Oklahoma has plenty of Nat'l Champ titles, we should do our part to share the wealth, hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that concession. Now if'n the Gators had been playing the Bulldogs I'm sure your loyalty would lie elsewhere, even though you were born in Florida and raised just 46 miles from "The SWAMP".

It was a good close game between two well matched teams. Guess that was why they were in the play off for the National title... (o=
H, L & P A,
mama

Anonymous said...

Hey! That quarterback is going to be back next year, YEA!!! YAY!!! RAH,RAH,RAH!!!!!!!!!!
MAMA