Last week I got new glasses.
No one really noticed, which is fine with me.
I really don't like a lot of attention.
No one that is except this little one!
She doesn't miss much.
I picked her and Rea up from school
walked out to the truck and
buckled them in. Got in the front
and cranked up. From the back seat
comes, "Gigi, did you get
new glasses?" Awe, someone noticed!
How sweet it was my first born
grand daughter who loves me soooo
much! I say, "I sure did!
Do you like them?"
From the back seat comes,
"NO!" very matter of fact tone.
I'm like "What!? You don't like
my new glasses??"
"Um, NO!
These are the ones she likes.
I tell her that's okay that she doesn't
like them. I kept the other ones too
and had new lens put in them.
I was just looking for something
lighter weight on my face. The
others get heavy by the end of the day.
Why didn't I just take her with
me to pick them out in the first
place. She'll tell me the truth.
One thing I noticed was how green my eyes are these days. They use to be so blue and as I have aged they have turn so green.
13 comments:
Yes you were a blue eyed baby, but I like your new glasses.
Love you,
Papa
I love that first pic of you. Just what I need first thing in the morning to make me smile. I can't believe I didn't notice. There is such a big difference. The newer ones sort of blend right in.
I think they both look good, but if I had to choose, I like the new ones more. This thinner frame compliments your facial features.
i didnt notice, i like both, although the thicker rimmed ones give the hot school teacher look. you eyes look very pretty here.
Your eyes are beautiful. And what a little smarty to notice right away!
I think all the frames are nice. Go with what you prefer. Change is good, also.
i like your new glasses they look great!
Both glasses are nice....they each give you a different look. Blessings, Susan
I like the new glasses! Thank you for sharing your success making your first loaf of bread ... doesn't it taste so much better than anything you can buy in the store!?
I like your old ones, but I love the new ones! Good choice!!!
Oh and good luck with WW. Don't expect to lose as much as me your first week because you're not near as fat as I am. At first, I think, the fatter you are the more you lose!
Hey Gigi,
I discontinued my family site but replaced it with another blog
http://erinphotoblog.blogspot.com/
For now I am also keeping This&That.
Erin V.
I was thinking the very same thing about you eyes. But then over the years your hair changed from blond to red. Wonder what's next???
You're still beautiful from the inside out!
H. L. & P Always,
mama
they're gorgeous!
Post a Comment