Tuesday, June 8, 2010

All I Asked

Was, will you smile,

so I can take your picture.

And look at the grief that followed!









They finally agreed if they could make a silly face.

I agree of course.


And finally I get this really sweet one.

Yay!

12 comments:

SusanD said...

I love the silly face pic. It's a great shot of all three of them. Blessings, SusanD

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Susan - the silly shot picture is my favorite.

Kristina P. said...

At least you finally got one out of her!

SFBakstad said...

I love how your hubby is just rolling with the punches (like a good grandpa!) But the last one says it all; great one!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Looks like they mastered the art of negotiation...they are no pushovers!

Very cute picture!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I kinda think the handsome guy in the background might have been instigating the whole tirade...he's got an evil gleam...just sayin'

Such darling girls!!!

wendy said...

OH my gosh, trying to take photos of kids is a nightmare at times.
I can so relate. When I visit the grandkids, I BEG for co-operation on photo taking.
not much success

Anonymous said...

Kids! What ya goin do? They are darling for sure! And I think they are all cute. Come say hi :D

Karen Mello Burton said...

With the sweetheart included!

tammy said...

Is it bad that my 13 and 8 yr olds still do this?

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

What happened? They usually were angels.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Adorable! The smiles were worth the wait.