Oh, boo!
Well that can't be good!
I hate when that happens. At least it's not the a.c. ;) Hopefully, you'll be up and running again soon. BTW, loved the read about your Grand-dad. Stay cool. Blessings, SusanD
I was without internet for the entire weekend. No cell phone. It was wonderful.
Yeah, I feel your pain. Mine is getting shut off on the first.
Pooh Knuckles!
Sorry ((HUGS))
That's a really sad post it!
Oh well...go do something fun...it'll be back! :D
It happens all the time. I just had no remote connection.
bummer.....
I seriously don't know if I could make it. Scary.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oh, boo!
Well that can't be good!
I hate when that happens. At least it's not the a.c. ;) Hopefully, you'll be up and running again soon. BTW, loved the read about your Grand-dad. Stay cool. Blessings, SusanD
I was without internet for the entire weekend. No cell phone.
It was wonderful.
Yeah, I feel your pain. Mine is getting shut off on the first.
Pooh Knuckles!
Sorry ((HUGS))
That's a really sad post it!
Oh well...go do something fun...it'll be back! :D
It happens all the time. I just had no remote connection.
bummer.....
I seriously don't know if I could make it. Scary.
Post a Comment