Ahhh, what a peaceful moment you captured. Love it. Good luck!
Love the lip...lol. Great shot.
aw, what a great shot...love it
I love all the fat rolls and the droopy lip. This is so adorable!
What a sweetie...sweet poutie mouth and those long eyelashes...too cute! Come say hi :D
look at those gorgeous lips! Such a sweet little face!
The lip is adorable, uh, so are the arm rolls. (at what age does that stop being cute?)Darling picture!
You are gettin so good with your photography! I hope to take some classes once my little ones get bigger and I have some more Tara Time to persue great things like photography. What a cute baby to take pictures of by the way!
Fantastic picture of a beautiful baby! I am blown away.Do you do this professionally yet? You are good !!Gigi thanks for all your emails and comments they really brightened my days! It's nice to have people checking on you. I appreciate it:D
That is sweet as can be. I love the lip. You are awesome Gigi!
So precious!
Nothing more precious then the face of a little baby.even their little butts are adorablecan't say that about mine (tee,hee)
So beautiful. I just love babies in black and white.
I've melted!!! Sleeping babies are just so precious!
That is one adorable little baby and some fantastically shot photo of!KK
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Ahhh, what a peaceful moment you captured. Love it.
Good luck!
Love the lip...lol. Great shot.
aw, what a great shot...love it
I love all the fat rolls and the droopy lip. This is so adorable!
What a sweetie...sweet poutie mouth and those long eyelashes...too cute! Come say hi :D
look at those gorgeous lips! Such a sweet little face!
The lip is adorable, uh, so are the arm rolls. (at what age does that stop being cute?)
Darling picture!
You are gettin so good with your photography! I hope to take some classes once my little ones get bigger and I have some more Tara Time to persue great things like photography. What a cute baby to take pictures of by the way!
Fantastic picture of a beautiful baby! I am blown away.
Do you do this professionally yet? You are good !!
Gigi thanks for all your emails and comments they really brightened my days! It's nice to have people checking on you. I appreciate it:D
That is sweet as can be. I love the lip. You are awesome Gigi!
So precious!
Nothing more precious then the face of a little baby.
even their little butts are adorable
can't say that about mine (tee,hee)
So beautiful. I just love babies in black and white.
I've melted!!! Sleeping babies are just so precious!
That is one adorable little baby and some fantastically shot photo of!
KK
Post a Comment