That libraries are air conditioned!
It was some kind of HOT today in south Georgia!!
As we were trying to get in the library I nearly died of heat stroke.
The heat index today was 112*
My truck said that the exterior temp was 102*
I'm not sure it got that hot on the record or not
but it was H.O.T. !!!
I take the Girls to the public library for
the summer reading program.
Today they had a Magic Show.
Chad Crews was the Magician.
He was good.
But it really bugged me that his clothes didn't match.
I could hardly stand looking at him.
The girls were very entertained.
This one could hardly believe it!
She kept coming back to me and asking me "how did he do that?"
It was really cute.
I'd say I don't know, it's just magic!!
Now look at this!
Those shorts, really bugged me.
But he got out of this straight jacket and double chains in 2 minutes flat!
Impressive!
I love the Summer reading program for kids.
I always took my boys and now I get to take the
GRAND~girls.
11 comments:
That is such a great program, they have a really good one going here too. Maybe his cloths were part of the act...to detract and lead your attention away from what he was doing! LOL Come say hi :D
I think the summer reading program at the libraries is a treasure!! They always do such a good job. A magic show looks way fun!!
I cannot believe how hot it is where you are. We are having a cold front go through and it is supposed to be like 50 tommorow...What???
OH yes that outfit was something awful! I'm assuming that guy must be single, no woman would've let him leave the house looking like that!
My older kids always loved the summer library programs too! They don't have anything like that for Bella here. Maybe in Italy???
We love the summer reading program at our library too! We are going to sign up later this week. Love the orange outfit your adorable granddaughter has on...very cute!
This post brings back fond memories from summers long ago with nieces/nephews. Your granddaughters look so precious. That magician's clothes are hideous - my sister once dated someone who dressed like that!!! ha ha
What??? His clothes match. Tourist shirt and tourist shorts. ahahaha! I would love to take the grand-boy to a summer reading program. I'm gonna find out if they have one here. Maybe I can get something worked out. Enjoy those girls and stay cool. Blessings, SusanD
That looks like it was a fun time.
Getting them interested in reading is awesome.
Yes, I agree that AC libraries are a good thing. Can you imagine all those soggy humid books they would have otherwise! We have a breath of fresh air today...I am sitting with a blanket over my legs. It is going down into the 50s tonight and I am loving it.
oh my goodness, those clothes would have made me crazy... I would have been thinking about them the whole time... but I do love the reading programs. So do the babes.
when i was in elementary school he had come to perform for us. he was pretty sweet!lol ♥
Post a Comment