those are beautiful birs!
WOW! He's b.l.u.e. ahaha Great shots! Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Love them!!!! Those birds are just magnificent!!!
These birds are good subjects and they are beautiful. Nice photograhy also.Love,Dad
Such beautiful birds - God creates such magnificent subjects for you to photograph! That blue is such a pretty color.
wow those are amazing photos of beautiful birds!
Bluetiful! Where were these birds?
Hey Gigi, I usually don't like birds that much, but these are beautiful. I love the colors, they are so vivid.
So I want to know if that big blue one talked to you? Ha HaBeautiful beautiful birds!!!
The parrot in the first photo is such a beautiful blue!
These are such beautiful birds. The blue feathers in the first shot are striking. Thanks for sharing them.
WOW...they are so beautiful aren't they! :D
Beautiful shots!I love the closeup of the second one - terrific!
That blue really popped out against the black background! Pretty.
Birds have the most wonderful colors, don't they!
Love the blues, the birds and your photos! Beautiful!
Great shots of these gorgeous birds!
beautiful beautiful birdsI love the first guy the most, he has a friendly expression
beautiful birds. amazing the bright vivid colors of the feathers.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
those are beautiful birs!
WOW! He's b.l.u.e. ahaha Great shots! Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Love them!!!! Those birds are just magnificent!!!
These birds are good subjects and they are beautiful. Nice photograhy also.
Love,
Dad
Such beautiful birds - God creates such magnificent subjects for you to photograph! That blue is such a pretty color.
wow those are amazing photos of beautiful birds!
Bluetiful! Where were these birds?
Hey Gigi, I usually don't like birds that much, but these are beautiful. I love the colors, they are so vivid.
So I want to know if that big blue one talked to you? Ha Ha
Beautiful beautiful birds!!!
The parrot in the first photo is such a beautiful blue!
These are such beautiful birds. The blue feathers in the first shot are striking. Thanks for sharing them.
WOW...they are so beautiful aren't they! :D
Beautiful shots!
I love the closeup of the second one - terrific!
That blue really popped out against the black background! Pretty.
Birds have the most wonderful colors, don't they!
Love the blues, the birds and your photos! Beautiful!
Great shots of these gorgeous birds!
beautiful beautiful birds
I love the first guy the most, he has a friendly expression
beautiful birds. amazing the bright vivid colors of the feathers.
Post a Comment