Friday, June 25, 2010

My View


This is what I have been looking at for the last week.

And they have swam and swam and swam.

Not a bad view of Florida, at all.
But I am glad to be back on the internet.
I've missed yall.
Have a GREAT weekend.

14 comments:

CB said...

Gigi welcome back! You've been missed!

I love what you have been looking at - definately Great Views!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Now that's an awesome view. I am heading to Florida tonight because my dad is ill and my internet is still being worked on so I can do this at his place. Looks like you have had a great time.

SquirrelQueen said...

I wouldn't have a problem with that view, the beaches are beautiful.

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

They seem to grow by the day. Fun in the summertime! Cute pictures. I missed ya. Glad you are back.

Karen Mello Burton said...

Welcome back, but I need to express again how jealous I am of your vacay.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back...looks like a fun vacation...love those freckles so much! :D

SusanD said...

Looks like you and the grand-girls are enjoying a fun summer. Good for you. Such precious times for all of you. Blessings, SusanD

tammy said...

Looks like a fabulous view to me.

Connie said...

Look at those angel kisses! Glad you're back and that you had fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we were able to visit with you all for the evening, we enjoyed it so much. I enjoyed watching the girls swim, they are cute little water bugs.
Love,
papa

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

The old grand is growing bigger as we follow your post.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wonderful!!! What cuties they are!

EG CameraGirl said...

They are soooo cute!

Samson said...

Love the first photo, Beautiful