Gorgeous! I have a very similar photo of my daughter on Bamburgh Beach, Northumberland. I love it so much I framed it and put it on the kitchen wall. Something about the pose and the contrast between their clothes and the sea and sand.....
Very nice shot....I love the reflection and how she's so involved with what she's doing in the sand. It was fun to be that age and not care when the sand got everywhere:)
22 comments:
Gigi, you are amazing with your photography. That is so pretty with her reflection.
What a great photo. I really need to learn how to take pics.
beautiful contrast in that photo!
So cute!!!! The water looks beautiful as well.
Your photography is stunning.
That is just 100% sweet and what a great capture for the purple theme!
Cute swim suit.
My PhotoHunt is here: New Shoes
She's so adorable and cute! Nice shot.
Mariposa's PH!
Now that's what summertime is all about!
I bet she is enjoying the water and playing the sand too. Happy weekend!
Purple blossom
Gorgeous! I have a very similar photo of my daughter on Bamburgh Beach, Northumberland. I love it so much I framed it and put it on the kitchen wall. Something about the pose and the contrast between their clothes and the sea and sand.....
I soooo want a purple swimming suit. That color makes me so happy!
That is one precious photo.
Fantastic!
What a sweet picture! Best to get those shots now before she learns that sand in the suit is not a good thing.
Love it...cutest purple ever, wish I had one just like it! :D
She is so cute in purple. Great shot, I love that reflection.
Very nice shot....I love the reflection and how she's so involved with what she's doing in the sand. It was fun to be that age and not care when the sand got everywhere:)
Very beautiful picture..I love the reflection on the sand....
WOW! This is such a beautiful picture. Great job capturing a sweet moment.
Lovely framing work.. - "Two Thumbs Up!"
Congratulations! Your photo is a Shutter Love Tuesday Favorite. Come by today at 3 to see all the winners and to get your award button.
YAY! Congrats on your photo! I knew you were amazing!
Love ya!
Post a Comment