And your tween~age niece is staying with you
and you still have electricity
be sure you let her pick a DVD to watch
when it is already close to 11:00 p.m.
And hope she picks
"My Big Fat Greek Wedding."
And try really hard not to wake the dogs and the Sweetheart
as you are laughing so hard at her laughing so hard
that you nearly pee your pants.
Makes for a fun sleepover.
6 comments:
I love that movie. SO funny. Love John Corbett too, he's such a cutie!
What great fun! Are your face muscles sore from laughing so hard? I know you enjoyed your evening. Have a great Wednesday.
I busted a gut watching the trailer. I love it when the tweens start getting the humor of things.
Had you not seen it before! One of the best movies ever! Thanks for finding me in the blogosphere!
I think I've watched that movie at least a half dozen times or more & love it. In fact I think the last time I watched it was with Anna.
I hadnt realized that you had posted this! lol. its kinda bad when i know every word before they say it...lol ☺
Post a Comment